Sunday 8 July 2007

Home Made Haircuts

Dear Readers

Sunday is coming to a close - still thankfully I witnessed the most incredible Wimbledon Mens Singles Final that has taken place in years! What fantastic tv!!

Anyway, the thing I learnt this weekend is that home made haircuts are fantastic. I was fortunate enough to get a fantastic freebie haircut from one of my generous cousins who was actually happy to do it because apparently he has always wanted to give someone a haircut! Now i know you are thinking to yourselves - 'you trusted your hair to someone who aint cut hair before???' - to which I answer - duh! Its freee!!!

Suppose you were all right and he messed it up (which by the way we now know he didnt because I am happy with it!) - but suppose he did - I coulda always gone to the barber - paid £4 and got a number 2 all round and bob's your uncle - sorted!

Point is - dont be so narrow minded when it comes to saving money - yesterday I saved £4 on a haircut - tomorrow I might find that eating paper is nutritious!! The opportunities to save money are too many to count - I say lets all go out and start discovering them - what have we to lose?!?!

Next time my mobile phone turns itself off after beeping a few times and saying 'battery low' - perhaps i should make some enquires as to what this 'battery' thing is and if it can be charged before going out and buying a new mobile! I feel invigorated and inspired and I would love you to all make the journey with me.

Right now, I have to go because its that special time on a Sunday afternoon where I drink my 4th cup of tea. Have a blissful Sunday evening folks - and I pray you understood the sarcasm of the latter parts of this post or I shant have any readers left for tomorrows material because ya shall all consider me a damn fool.

No comments: