Saturday 10 November 2007

silence

Dear Readers,

Do you enjoy your own company? Do you crave an empty house so you can be at one with yourself? Do you think other people just get in the way of your alone time?
Do you think you should stop reading right about now because you dont like the answers to the questions I am posing? ok ignore that last one!

I have always considered myself good company - you know I tell myself a knock knock joke or two, maybe one about lawyers to make me feel better about not carrying my law career all the way through till fruition, a couple about mother in laws to remind me why i am not yet married and then i can be merry till I have some real company again - but today silence is not so golden!!

I find the frustration of there being nothing entertaining on telly an absolute nuisance. If I am really honest I even pulled out an old GCSE mathematics revision text book to have a look at how those dreaded simultaneous equations work - all that taught me was I am damn lucky I finally passed that pain in the place where the sun dont shine subject and I should be thankful and let it be!

So from the boredom of my own jokes I have repeated to myself umpteen times to the rigours of GCSE mathematics, I could bear it no more. I had to come online and just type something on this blog thingymajig to make myself feel a bit better - suffice it to say its not working!!!

I tell you good people what though - last night me and my cousins - or my cousins and I (as my english textbooks willl have me believe it should be said!) spent a great deal of time watching random stuff on youtube.

If you ever find yourself in a position as I am now, some good clips on youtube we saw last night are:

'Amazing Beat Box' (what you got to type into the search box)
'best penalty ever' - must see 10 second clip - still funny after watching it umpteen times!!
'Optical Illusion No.2' - amaazing - must see!!

And if you are a football fan or just enjoy seeing well paid clowns missing really good chances to score a goal that your grandmas could probably score with her eyes closed - check out:

'football's worst misses compilation'

on that note - i shall leave ya all to it and try and find something else to do to entertain myself while i got the house to myself.

Peace out.

No comments: