Tuesday 13 November 2007

Is Chris Rock the funniest man alive?

Dear Readers,

I was fortunate enough to get the chance to catch a repeat of one of Chris Rock's gigs from around 10 years ago recently and it prompted me to discuss this on my blog.

I was moved to tears of laughter - it was humour brought to life - the proof? my tea became a bit salty!


but on a serious note - it was really good - he discussed some very interesting topics - without copying his jokes - he said the following:

knock knock - jus kidding!! his humour was far more sophisticated than that.

it was more like 'there was an englishman, scottish man and irish man right..'

ok ok - i lie again... for real though, he was discussing deep stuff like Should we be hating on former president Clinton for his thing with Monica Legwinsky and mens lies vs womens lies.

So you see - some pretty juicy topics for humour.

I would recommend everyone to download it and hear it if you get the chance.
It was called Bigger and Blacker if i recall correctly - there was more than his fair share of foul language in it but if you can get over that - its an absolute gem.

Its prompted me to answer my own question with a resounding 'well he is definitely the funnest man I have come across on the box!'

check it out for yourself - this is a part of it from youtube... if ya like - you can always hunt it down on the net! and if ya dont - your loss!



Thats about all from me.

Peace

No comments: