Thursday 28 June 2007

Reading

Dear Readers,

Another day worked, another day closer to the weekend - just the one day left now! I cant describe how good that is in words!

I recently bought a copy of a book called Why People Dont Buy Things and thankfully it finally arrived in the mail this morning. Working in the sales industry, I am hoping it will give me an edge.

What I have found in recent times that reading at least one chapter of a non fictional book every day is an excellent habit to form. You increase your knowledge, concentration, command of the English language and most importantly - you are building a good habit.

I recently read a book called 'The Greatest Saleman in the World' by Og Mandino - which was a tremendous read which I wholeheartedly recommend to all the readers of this blog (all one of you!) - and it is from this book that I learnt the power and importance of reading.

In future - I think I will review books on this site - because already I am begining to realise I cannot produce fresh material every day on how to keep positive without plagiarising! Thus I can slow down the amount I post on here - or I can fill the space with other random stuff like book reviews! Finding writing something about anything on my blog on a daily basis therapeutic means I am gonna do just that!!

Right now - I have to go - but to summise the days thoughts - read non-fiction as much as possible to broaden your horizons. No pressure!

I hope I find the time and energy to write more tomorrow.

No comments: