Tuesday 28 August 2007

Holidays

Readers,

Blimey - its been a while since I've done this. Hope ya have all been healthy.

For those of you who dont know, i left my new job selling life insurance around a month or so ago and have been chilling ever since. Fortunately, I had enough money to take a long overdue vacation (thats right I am in America - i mean everywhere else us Brits go to is a 'holiday'!).

I learnt to realise traveling and holidaying is absolutely so much more incredible when you dont have an office, desk and annoying manager to visualise going back to the whole time.

Don't all go rushing into writing out resignation notes on postcards - cos i am fortunate that i still live with my folks so can afford such luxuries. Small mercies eh?

I will be back in London on the 11th of September but hopefully i will find some time in my all so busy holiday schedule to write some more. Aaah who am i kiddin? It aint busy and i will be back!

Take care people.

No comments: