Thursday 11 June 2009

Quran Recitation

Readers,

I am pleased to say i have successfully managed to incorporate 15 minutes of reading every day for the last 10 days and intend to maintain this habit.

I have also discovered in the last 10 days that exercising my abs 7 days a week is counterproductive and that it is better to exercise them three times a week with at least a day rest between days of exercise to allow them to recover and build muscle.

Therefore i am also amending my habit of performing 10 push ups as well as abs exercises every day to doing these exercises on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.
I will stick with this for one month and assess my progress then.

The next habit i want to incorporate into my life is the habit of reading ten verses of the arabic text of the holy quran each and every day along with the translation.

I pray to God i have the strength, perserverance, patience and determination to follow this through and make this a habit and can return in ten days to incorporate a new habit into my life.

That is all for today.

Peace

No comments: