Friday 26 June 2009

'Bonus Post'

Readers,

I am pleased to inform you that i passed my theory driving test today.
I would also like to say that it was not using the advice previously offered up... although most of it was pretty spot on.

As usual i blitzed the multiple choice element of the test securing 49 out of the 50 marks on offer... and scored 58 out of the 75 on offer for the hazard perception.

The main purpose of this post is to make two points:

i) we never fail at anything. we may succeed in discovering several more ways not to do something than we would have liked in an ideal world but we never fail - not in the truest sense of the word - unless of course we give up.

ii) if any of my readers are going to undertake the theory driving test in the UK and are unsure of what to expect in the hazard perception element of the driving test - feel free to contact me and i will try to do my bit to help you through.
I dont charge for this 'service' mainly because other than my own experience... i dont know how well it will work.. but also.. because theres a credit crunch.. and the government is stealing peoples money by making them sit the stupid hazard perception element of the test in the first place... and i would like to do the humane thing and save people money - not make them pay a little more now to potentially save money later!

That is all.

Peace be with you all.

No comments: