Friday 1 May 2009

its that magical time again

Readers,

10 days have passed since my last habit was added so lets have a quick recap.
i committed to shaving three times a week to keep myself looking groomed at all times without having to worry about getting groomed for any random events like birthdays or weddings.

the good news is that i managed to follow through on this commitment. The bad news is that my razor blade is completely blunt and so the last couple of shaves havent been to the high standard i envisaged. Still i have subsequently replaced it and have vowed to change the blade at least once a month. I have also opted to change the habit from shaving to 'facial hair maintenance' bringing trimming and shaving into a collective habit - trimming when necesary - and shaving as the bare minimum on the three days.

The next habit i have chosen for myself is a transient one which hopefully i can scrap after three weeks. My theory test has expired so i have rebooked the test and my commitment is to put in 30 minutes study minimum every day. This is different from usual as normally i am trying to incorporate a lifelong habit into my life - but this is something i really need to do and making it my commitment will help me achieve. I have gone against my nature by booking the test before starting studying... with the idea being i will be studied up and ready to go by the time it comes rather than get ready and then book.

As always, i will be back in 10 days to share how the commitment is going and make a new one.

its time to put this driving lark to bed once and for all!

peace

No comments: