Thursday 18 October 2007

Laughter

Dear Readers,

Ramadan is over so thankfully we can all return to eating and drinking sensible amounts in sensible doses again!
Unfortunately - i caught a bug so was unable to fast the last day but thankfully I have recovered now with no serious dramas - such as having to visit my Dr, the hospital or worse! (Pukin' in the dustbin was about as bad as it got but thats a little too much information so lets quickly move on!)

My random thought for the day is that we dont spend enough time making up, telling, reading or forwarding jokes on!

We only live on this planet for such a short time and it has often been suggested that humour and laughing are a massive coping mechanism humans have been given because without it - we would actually all go insane or worse - become 'clinically depressed' God Forbid!!

Now I cant really think of any jokes of the top of my head - but my bro made a really good joke site many moons ago (www.just-jokes.co.uk for those of you who are interested) and i really recommend you visit it or other joke sites/joke books etc at least once a day!

Recently I got into 'Scrubs' (repeats on Paramount) - and what I realised is that I am probably at my happiest when watching that awesome sit-com!!

No-one is suggesting you use all your spare time giggling at your monitor or telly - but making some time to laugh every day is guaranteed to increase the quality of your life and i will go out and put my head on the block and even say probably quantity!

Take it easy folks and happy gigglin'

No comments: