Thursday 6 September 2007

Stupidity

Readers,

Ever wondered what the true meaning of stupidity is? I am not talking about what the latest version of the Oxford dictionary tells you it means - rather a photograph or a short film which everybody who sees can for the rest of their lives say with all conviction on the issue - I know what stupidity is because I have seen it with my own eyes.

Dont get me wrong - I think if there is something you dont understand - go to the dictionary - it is an incredibly useful tool. However, the following link will allow you to see stupidity manifested rather than merely defined.



Now i think after watching it you should all thank the Lord for mercifully preventing you from turning out that stupid.

Reminds me of an Age Old quote that i think is absolutely genius:

'Better to be silent and considered an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.

Dont know who came up with this quotation but i tell you something for free. The lady in the video could sure benefit from that wisdom and soon before she commits more horrendous gaffes!

Ok thats all from me for today. Ciao.

No comments: